At RVi, our purpose is to inspire people to get outside and engage in the community around them. As planners and landscape architects, we appreciate every opportunity to advance this mission by creating memorable outdoor spaces that people know and love.
Our team is made up of smart, fun, and collaborative individuals who see the big picture. RVi and LVA Urban Design Studio have recently joined forces, combining LVA’s unmatched local expertise in land planning in Arizona with RVi’s national reputation for planning and design. RVi is now one of the largest firms of its kind in the Valley, and we have an open position for a Landscape Designer to join our growing team.
Located in beautiful downtown Tempe, our office enjoys connectivity to the METRO Light Rail and is located near shops, restaurants, Arizona State University, Tempe Beach Park, and Tempe Town Lake waterfront.
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
- 2-5 years of design experience with a private-practice landscape architecture firm
- Well-developed skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-Up, Microsoft, and Adobe Suite software
- Experience with a variety of landscape architectural project types in Phoenix/the Sonoran Desert
- Excellent freehand and digital drawing skills
- Well-developed organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Technical experience in site planning, desert landscaping and plant materials, conceptual design, construction documentation, and presentation graphics
- Desire to grow personally and professionally, including obtaining LA Professional Registration
What you can expect from us:
Founded in 1982, RVi has grown into a design firm widely recognized for its creative contributions to planning, landscape architecture, and parks and open space design throughout the U.S. From the initial project vision through the final punch list, we work hard to ensure that our client’s projects live up to their potential. With offices in Austin, Houston, and Tempe, we serve clients that represent a wide range of market sectors – from private-sector developers to public-sector municipalities, counties, and federal agencies.
We offer a 4-1/2 day work week, a highly collaborative work environment, competitive pay and benefits, a fun corporate culture, and real opportunities to grow professionally. To learn more about RVi, check out our:
We have a two step application process. All applicants must complete both steps in order to be considered.
- Visit the ADP website and complete the application process.
- Please submit your Resume, your Portfolio in PDF format (10 MB maximum), Professional References (minimum of three), and a Cover Letter telling us about yourself, your past accomplishments, and why you feel you are the right candidate for this position. Please send these materials in digital format to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
RVi is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For more information, please see the links below:
From initial project visioning through the final punch list, and all the steps in between, we ensure that your project lives up to its potential.
Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, RVi has grown into a regional design firm widely recognized for its creative contributions in land use analysis, community planning, and design of outdoor spaces.