Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager
(Austin, TX and Tempe, AZ)
RVi is seeking a sharp, enthusiastic, and focused individual to help us elevate our marketing, communications, and business development activities. This is an exciting time to be part of RVi, as we are expanding our presence across the U.S. and recently launched a rebrand. Our new marketing team member will have the opportunity to participate in the development of our new brand and its expression throughout our marketing materials, as well as many other diverse marketing activities.
The position will be based in Austin, TX or in Tempe, AZ. All marketing team members will report to the Director of Marketing and will provide support for all RVi offices, including Austin, Houston, and Tempe. Regular travel is not required, though opportunities to visit other offices may occur from time to time.
The position may be at a Coordinator or Manager level, depending on the candidate’s prior experience managing marketing initiatives and handling multiple responsibilities autonomously.
- Create and manage marketing collateral
- Maintain and update the website
- Prepare graphic and written responses to RFQs and RFPs
- Create presentations and collateral materials for interviews and client meetings
- Grow our social media presence through content creation, strategy, editing, management, and posting to social media outlets
- Assist with writing, editing, creating, and sending monthly newsletter
- Help facilitate weekly marketing meetings
- Provide research and lead monitoring assistance for business development efforts
- Coordinate project photo shoots
- Assist with event planning
- Provide graphics/writing assistance on billable projects as needed
- Work with the Director of Marketing and other firm leaders to craft and execute long-term marketing and business development strategy
- Assist with internal communications efforts, including employee recognition, internal website, company events, etc.
- Participate in the process of onboarding new employees
- Participate in the creation and administration of special projects at RVi, such as our annual innovation competition, staff development programs, employee surveys, etc.
- Participate in professional organizations to help promote RVi
- Stay informed of industry best practices and trends in order to continually elevate the quality of the firm’s marketing and communication efforts
- Provide occasional marketing and administrative support to executive leadership for special initiatives as needed
- Provide occasional backup and/or assistance to administrative staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience (AEC industry experience preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress, email marketing platforms such as Campaign Monitor, and basic HTML editing a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated graphic design skills and strong design sense
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and get things done
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects with attention to detail, accuracy, and high quality standards
- Commitment to confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Positive “can-do” attitude
At RVi, our purpose is to inspire people to be outside and engage in the community around them. As planners and landscape architects, we appreciate each opportunity to advance this mission by creating memorable outdoor spaces that people know and love.
Founded in 1982, RVi has grown into a national firm with a broad range of project experience that inspires our team to think creatively. We approach each new opportunity with an adventurous spirit, a collaborative mindset, and a desire to consistently raise the bar for our clients and for the communities we serve.
RVi nurtures our employees through an exceptional corporate culture. We provide the tools, compensation, work climate, personal relationships, and growth opportunities to foster employee engagement and personal/professional success. To learn more about RVi, check out the following sites:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including matching 401(k)
- Annual education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Half-day Fridays
- Paid SMPS Membership
- Opportunity to join other networking organizations
- Fun corporate events (Fall Retreat, Spring Picnic, Holiday Party, informal gatherings)
- Paid downtown parking
We have a two-step application process. All applicants must complete both steps in order to be considered.
- Visit our ADP website to complete the application process.
- Send cover letter, resume, 2 writing samples, and 2 graphic design samples to Katie Harris, Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
RVi is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For more information, please see the links below:
From initial project visioning through the final punch list, and all the steps in between, we ensure that your project lives up to its potential.
Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, RVi has grown into a regional design firm widely recognized for its creative contributions in land use analysis, community planning, and design of outdoor spaces.